The co-VP of marketing will work closely with their co-VP and the rest of the EarthSuds VP team to make higher-level business decisions from a marketing standpoint. In addition, the co-VP of marketing will serve as a leader for the marketing department and work with specialists to facilitate the coordination of cross-channel marketing strategies. Tasks include training, assisting, and overseeing specialists’ work while working to create a positive, encouraging, and interactive team environment within the department. The co-VP of marketing is also primarily responsible for supervising the EarthSuds brand and ensuring our brand voice is precisely executed across every channel and department.
- Create and oversee the execution of overall marketing strategy
- Direct digital ad campaigns
- Leading strategic partnerships & initiatives (including but not limited to working with other brands)
- Oversee email messaging and campaigns
- Upkeep brand management and consistency
- Assist specialists with questions & review their work before publishing
- Continually scan the environment for new digital trends
- Budget allocation
- Review analytics & adjust strategy accordingly
Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience with multiple marketing channels such as Facebook, instagram, linkedin, instagram, etc.
- Experience with SEO/SEM, google ads and facebook ads
- Understanding of key digital marketing elements and overall strategy such as blog, social media, PR and reachout, branding, e-commerce
- A genuine interest in digital marketing and actively keeping up with industry trends and changes
- Team player that can provide strategic leadership
- Great interpersonal & communication skills
Number of Positions: 1
Due: Tuesday, September 28th at 11:59pm.