About Food Fight
At Food Fight, we believe that the best future is a sustainable future. By providing restaurants with a digital platform to advertise their end-of-life food, we are enabling restaurants and customers alike to do their part in reducing food waste. Our mission is to reduce food waste one order at a time.
Food Fight is hiring a mobile developer position that will allow you to expand your capabilities and gain working experience in a unique sustainability-focused startup. You will be working on creating the backend for Food Fight. As part of the Food Fight team, you are able to work remotely and set your own hours. We meet as a team once a week to discuss progress, new ideas and goals. As a technology startup, there is an opportunity for growth and those with experience in similar areas are encouraged to apply.
- Desire to work in a startup environment, able to self-manage and work remotely
- Experience creating at least one Java project
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of
Beneficial Qualifications, however, not required
- Previous experience with website development, Flutter or other mobile development
- Basic understanding of databases (ideally Firebase or MongoDB)
- Experience with Android app development
For additional information, send us an email at email@example.com.
This posting is accepting applications until October 30th, 2020 at 11:59 pm (EST).