About Enactus Laurier
Enactus is a community of entrepreneurial leaders who see business as a way to address social issues. It is one of the largest student leadership organizations in the world and has chapters on university and college campuses across the globe. Each teaches works to address the world’s most challenging social, environmental and economic issues.
“Enactus is the world’s largest experiential learning platform dedicated to creating a better world while developing the next generation of entrepreneurial leaders and social innovators. The Enactus network of global business, academic and student leaders are unified by our vision—to create a better, more sustainable world.”
The content specialist will work closely with the VPs and director of marketing to create video and other virtual content that showcases Enactus Laurier and the associated enterprises. The ideal candidate should enjoy working with video editing and be able to create engaging short clips that tell a story. Given the virtual climate, the content specialist will do any video directing remotely and should be comfortable communicating their vision verbally. They should also be comfortable using social media and will collaborate with other marketing team members to create an informative and appealing virtual representation of the club.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficiency in video editing
- Ability to bring ideas to life through video
- Comfortable giving direction to team members in order to have them perform some of the creation, given the virtual environment (e.g. directing them on what to film or say)
- General knowledge of marketing strategies
- Communication and leadership skills
- Self-regulating and collaborative
- Passionate about sustainability
- Knowledge of our mission as a club
Other Application Details:
- Any questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due Before: Sunday, November 22nd at 11:59:59pm